- If you already have a library card, no need to apply for a new one.
- If you have fines on an existing library card, you can still use all our eResources.
- All current library cards that were set to expire this year have been renewed until the end of the year.
- To apply for a library card, visit librarycatalog.einetwork.net.
- In the upper right-hand corner, click Log In or Register
- On the next screen, click I need a library card.
- Fill out the next screen. Note: This only is available for any user 11 years and older.
- If it was successful, users will be emailed their card number. They can use this card number to access eResources available at: eLibrary.einetwork.net.
Here is a PDF with the step-by-step instructions.